2010 Aug 21 19:12

[vox-outreach] =?utf-8?q?Software_Freedom_Day_=28and_vox-outreach?==?utf-8?q?=29?=

[vox-outreach] =?utf-8?q?Software_Freedom_Day_=28and_vox-outreach?==?utf-8?q?=29?=

Sending to vox-outreach, but Cc'ing vox, since it's more happenin'. (*)

So I'm at Farmers Market right now, and am reminded that Software Freedom Day is in approx 1 month.
(And we recently got a large stack of Ubuntu 10.04 discs)

Should we try to do a table at FM? Should we just set up in the mini taste-test demo island over at the Davis Food Co-Op?  Both?  Something else?

If we do one, the other, or both, who'd like to help? FM table is obviously more complicated & starts earlier, but has a larger potential audience. A setup at the Co-Op... only one or two of us could handle it, no prob.

Comments? Thx in advance!

(*) Which makes me wonder, should we just retire the v-o list, and keep this kind of discussion (admittedly rare, nowdays) on the main vox list?

Sent from a mobile device