2010 Mar 01 17:13

[vox-outreach] [jim@well.com: [vox] open source business conferencemarch 17....]

Seen on 'vox':

----- Forwarded message from jim <jim@well.com> -----

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:52:55 -0800
From: jim <jim@well.com>
Subject: [vox] open source business conference march 17....

   Open Source Business Conference, SF Palace hotel,
March 17, 18 2010.

   the IDG group that has put on the various *world expos
will have a table in their expo hall for open source
support groups, including LUGS and language and application
support groups.

http://www.osbc.com/ehome/index.php?eventid=7578&;

   the current concept is to have information about any
SF bay area open source focused groups. i'm looking for

* volunteers to work at the table
* other coordinator types
* information about sf bay area open source groups
  (e.g. python, django, apache, firefox, linux and bsd
  user groups, and any other groups involved with open
  source software (and hardware)
* existing literature, especially in electronic form

   wanna play? got info or files? please respond.
jim

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer