2010 Jan 23 12:08

[vox-outreach] Davis Sunrise Rotary Trivia Bowl

[vox-outreach] Davis Sunrise Rotary Trivia Bowl

I was just invited to this event by Dr. Andy Jones via Facebook:

Yolo County service clubs, nonprofit groups and individuals are
invited to put their trivia knowledge to use for a favorite
cause. "Because we enjoy the social aspect of trivia contests, we
wanted to test ourselves against members of other service clubs while
having fun and raising money for worthwhile projects," says Chuck
Snipes of Sunrise Rotary, who with Keith Watenpaugh are organizing the
event. The winning table will receive 50 percent of the night's
proceeds for a public service project or non-profit organization.

Chosen projects and organizations must be nonprofit, nonreligious and
nonpollitical. The entry fee is $300 per table of six
contestants. Sunrise Rotary will give its share to ShelterBox USA.

Davis Sunrise Rotary Trivia Bowl is brought to you in part by a
generous contribution by Eager Mondays: Unconventional Professional
Development http://www.eagermondays.com/

Sadly, I'm thinking we can't afford $300 to participate.
If we could, are there trivia-buffs in the group who'd want to
take part?

Sent from my computer