2008 Oct 16 13:40

Re: [vox-outreach] Staffers, table, chairs for SFD

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 10:34:59PM -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> Just found out that I will be going to Davis on Sunday so Bill if you can
> leave it on your porch mind if I pick it up?  This way you don't have to
> babysit your house waiting for me to come and get it.  Contact me off list
> for the address, k?
>
> Tim I owe you a beer.  Thanx buddy.

Crud, left first thing this morning, haven't gotten to email until now.
Sorry I missed you.  Hope you're not missing your canopy.

Say... how much did your canopy cost?  It might be worth LUGOD getting
our own, now that we have a table (from Alex, and currently in his
possession) again.

Also, I still think we need a vinyl sign.  The laminated ones are very
hard to use.  I realize they're a lot cheaper, which I guess is why
Henry went that route, but the latest plan that peopled seemed to
agree on was to get a _vinyl_ one.  I'm sure we can afford it...!