2008 Sep 22 12:33

Re: [vox-outreach] Getting stuff to FM tomorrow for SFD

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 07:39:52PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> We need to get there at 7 if not earlier, not arriving way early is how
> we got stuck behind the dumpster a few years ago.

Ok, I'll try to get up even earlier. :)

> I'll check to see if
> the table and chairs fit in my car, but I might need help with those
> since my backseat doesn't fold down.

I cannot assist.  Despite how huge my car is, (1) the trunk is full of
canopy, and (2) i cannot put the seats in the back down (baby seat
installed).

> oh and +8 on OpenDisc Edu, going to do some Osswin discs now...

*yawn*  Ok thx :)  You'll understand if I don't update the count on the
website just this moment.

Gnite!