2008 Sep 19 19:40

[vox-outreach] Getting stuff to FM tomorrow for SFD

[vox-outreach] Getting stuff to FM tomorrow for SFD

So I have the following:

  * Canopy
  * Flyers for LUGOD meetings
  * Handouts about OSS
  * Some CDs

I believe Alex has:

  * Table
  * Chairs
  * More CDs
  * Power cord

And Scott has:

  * Cloth to cover table

I will bring my Linux laptop and Sprint cell modem.

Are we all going to meet at FM tomorrow morning?  If so, is 7:30
early enough?