[vox-outreach] Odd link on Lugod site

So on http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
there's a link to http://www.lugod.org/meeting/giedthall/
which says
"This meeting will not be at Giedt Hall. We typically meet at the Davis
Public Library. However, please visit the meeting page for details.

You can still find out where we meet at Giedt Hall by going here."

I'm really not quite what this page is trying to say.

Can we fix that to point to the correct directions for the upcoming
meeting.http://www.lugod.org/meeting/giedthall/on.php

Thanks,
Alex