[vox-outreach] I'm at the YCCDC

I carried my laptop, and a shopping bag full of handout photocopies,
the new LUGOD laminated sign, some Tux Paint biz cards, and the small stack
of Ubuntu 8.04 discs that Chris H. made for us.

My wife will be dropping by before 10am to deliver my on, so hopefully
by then someone else will show up to help with the booth, in case he gets
fussy and he and I have to go wander to the park or something.
(He _never_ been much for sitting in one place ;^) )

Thx and wish us luck!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/