Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD is signed up for ChildDevelopment Conferencein April; volunteers needed!

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 09:40:16AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I can download some things and pass them off, just not much time to burn
>   myself. Was there a particularly good collection of FOSS edu stuff I
> should pull?

All things I could find in my limited & distracted time are listed
on the YCCDC page on LUGOD's site ;)

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/yccdc/

As I said to Jessica, use your discretion.  I'm happy getting anything,
at this rate. :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/