Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers for Yolo Cty Child Dev Conf?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 03:09:06PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Can't say I'll have much time to prep materials so I'll leave
> that to others.

I've printed this page from the LUGOD site:

  http://lugod.org/microsoft/?filter=edu&printable=yes

It came out to four pages, though.  Perhaps someone can whip together a
one-page doc with "the best of" from that...?

*sigh*  Yeah, it'll probably be me.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/