2008 Jan 25 17:30

Re: [vox-outreach] Plans for tomorrow

I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to speak to your group.  I had a lot of fun, and learned a lot.  I hope that it was worth your time!

On Jan 20, 2008 1:17 PM, Bill Kendrick < nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
So far:

* Village Bakery is open, despite the holiday.
* I will be picking up the key at the Library this afternoon.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point