2008 Jan 24 18:06

[vox-outreach] Plans for tomorrow

So far:

* Village Bakery is open, despite the holiday.
* I will be picking up the key at the Library this afternoon.
  (Both for the door, and the projector screen!)
* A cake order has been put in at the Nugget.
* We've got some salad greens we can bring.

This leaves:
  * drinks
  * any other kinds of snacks
  * picking up cake
  * ordering pizzas

We'll probably get some sodas and/or juices and/or bottled waters.
If anyone else out here would like to bring snacks, please do!

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/