2008 Jan 09 10:21

[vox-outreach] Flyers for DTP photocopied; come get them!

[vox-outreach] Flyers for DTP photocopied; come get them!

I've created 100 flyers for this month's meeting (Digital Tipping Point and
anniversary), and have them at my home in Davis.

I plan to put some up at locations downtown, as I have time, but I'm hoping
others can post them elsewhere (campus, east Davis, west Davis, south Davis,
marketplace, etc.)

Please let me know if you'd like to come grab a few!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/