Re: [vox-outreach] Valley Oak Charter School

Re: [vox-outreach] Valley Oak Charter School

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 01:27:02PM -0800, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
Cool.  Really cool.

I don't know if you have contacted James Burgett at the Alameda County
Computer Resource Center,
<snip>
I would be willing to film the school's process of migrating to FOSS.  Also,
I have experience in implementing an Edubuntu thin client lab in a public
middle school in San Francisco.  I would be willing to share with them what
information I have.
Thanks a bunch Christian.  I've sent you an email off-list, Cc'ing
folks from Valley Oak Charter, so they can see your comments.

I'm in too, and I'll try to make the meeting thurs.
My specialty? I know a little about everything, hardware, software, software and software.

We should get in touch with the Sacramento Computer Recycling people that tabled near us at WEF. Anyone remember their name exactly?

Alex