2007 Oct 07 13:14

[vox-outreach] Re: Google Summer of Code flyer

[vox-outreach] Re: Google Summer of Code flyer

> From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
> To: LUGOD Outreach <vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org>
> Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 02:45:23 -0700
> Subject: [vox-outreach] Google Summer of Code flyer
>

> I posted a bunch downtown recently, gave the rest to Henry to hand out
> at the 10/2 social gathering (I assume people took them, Henry?), and

Yes, many were taken at the meeting.

> made a few more (full-color ones) that I posted around Kemper Hall today,
> during the Installfest.
>
> I'd still love it if folks here could post more around town and, especially,
> campus.

Excellent! I still have a couple left (and can copy more when I run
out). I'll post what I have (suggestions for posting spots welcome).
Contact me if you would like to post some flyers and I will supply them.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13