2007 Aug 31 16:26

Re: [vox-outreach] Plans for SFD?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> So have we found a venue yet?
>
> -bill!

I've been swamped with some projects on tighter deadlines and now I'll
be out of town until the 10th, so I guess I'm not much help on the planning.
I'd suggest we try to get a spot at the Food Co-op this time and if we
can't do that then do the Farmer's Market again.
Oh and I'll be there to man the table.

Any word on free discs, if we don't have much by the 10th I'll burn a
bunch when I get home.

Alex