2007 Jul 29 21:52

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Got Booth?

>From SF-LUG's list.  Looks like IDG has a LUG booth for us!

I still haven't heard back from people (recently) who'd like to participate.
Even if you told me before, tell me again -- what days/times can you volunteer
at the booth, too?

Thanks!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from jim stockford -----

Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:18:29 -0700
From: jim stockford
Subject: Re: [sf-lug] Got Booth?

    IDG has set up booth 644 for various LUGs and sent
limited exhibitor pass information to a few people of
various LUGs, including me and ron for SF-LUG.

    I expect a few groups to provide handouts for the booth.
Conspire, BALUG, and SF-LUG have discussions re
handouts. A BayPIGgies member may hang out and
demo Python. LUGOD will be there, tho' I don't know
about their handouts. SV-LUG may have something for
the booth....

I can't speak for others--when I'm at the table, i'll try to
field requests for info as appropriate, e.g. for someone
living on the peninsula, I'll refer them to PenLUG and
CABAL/Conspire; for someone in Sacramento I'll refer
them to LUGOD; for someone in SF, I'll refer them to
SF-LUG and BALUG; in the east bay there's BUUG and
EBIG, tho' I've seen nothing from their members; for the
south bay there's SV-LUG; and so on.

    As to me, anyone who's willing is welcome to help at
the booth: all you need is to get a free exhibit hall pass.
it would be nice if you'd let me or someone know when
you can help out at the table so we can coordinate so
others can feel comfortable about leaving to see the
show, eat, pee, etc.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/