2007 Jun 27 08:31

[vox-outreach] Fwd: Re: Linux User Groups at LinuxWorld

----- Forwarded message from briana_pontremoli@idg.com -----

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:09:58 -0400
From: briana_pontremoli@idg.com
Subject: Re: Linux User Groups at LinuxWorld
To: nbs@sonic.net
Cc: SacLUG lug-nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>,
        LUGOD Officers <vox-officers@lists.lugod.org>,
        LUGOD Outreach <vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org>

Thanks everyone,

The more groups that participate the better. Currently, PloneLounge and
the San Francisco LUG has agreed to participate. I need a final count by
next Tuesday, to ensure enough space in the area.

If you would like to take part, please send me an email confirming by next
Tuesday. On Monday, July 9th, I will be sending out registration details,
discount codes and booth/exhibit hall logistics.

Thank you,
Briana

____________________________
Briana Pontremoli
Marketing Manager
IDG World Expo
3 Speen Street, Suite 320
Framingham, MA  01701
Phone: 508.424.4811
Fax: 508.620.6690

Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
06/26/2007 04:12 PM

SacLUG lug-nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>, briana_pontremoli@idg.com, LUGOD
Outreach <vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org>
cc
LUGOD Officers <vox-officers@lists.lugod.org>
Subject

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:02:40AM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Message I received regarding Linux World.
>
> brian

Hey Brian and SacLUG.  I'm also Cc'ing back to Briana, as well as to
LUGOD's "vox-outreach" volunteers mailing list, and "vox-officers"
private club officer mailing list, for everyone's info.

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) has, in the past, had a booth at
LWE in SF -- both alone, and in collaboration with other area Linux User
Groups.  (See: http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/ )

I'm guessing we'd love the opportunity to participate again, and I
think it would be great to try and put together another multi-LUG presence
like we had in 2004.  (I can contact SVLUG, PenLUG, BALUG, SF-LUG and
NBLUG
if you haven't already done so, Briana.)

What does everyone think?

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org