Re: [vox-officers] Re: [vox-outreach] Meeting minutes

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 11:19:14AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Apologies, this was supposed to go to vox-_officers_, not
> vox-_outreach_!
>
> -bill!
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 11:18:26AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > Hey Nick, we're missing meeting minutes for
> > February, March, April and this past meeting (May).
> >
> > Todd from Oracle is interested in us getting something up for May,
> > so when he does his expense report, he can print it out as proof that
> > he did something.

Here are the minutes for May:
Announements/Reports

	LERT/Installfest - Henry did you announce there was a LERT from
	the guy who couldn't get into the installfest? I don't
	rememember there being an installfest report, and Chris
	Mackenzie and Alex Mandel were not there.

	Whole Earth Festival - The WEF booth was very successful and
	there were many CDs and flyers given out. $37 in donations were
	received. Alex Mandel and Bryan Richter took some pictures.
	(link?)

Attendance
	Jim Cota
	Donovan Freemyer
	Nick Schmalenberger
	Dmitriy
	Richard Harke
	David Spencer
	Bill Wagman
	Kevin Hrim
	Gary McGlinn
	Bill Broadley
	Jeff DeFay
	Sachin Padmawas
	Prabhu Pilli
	Esteban Perez
	William Rhodes (guest)
	Bill K.
	Todd T.
	Sumil
	Mellissa H.

Presentation
	Sunil Mushran and Todd Trichler from Oracle
	Sunil Mushran talked about features of OCFS2 on Linux
	and clustering filesystems
	Todd Trichler talked generally about Oracle's support
	for Linux
	Both gave out hats and CDs, took group out for pizza

Donations - Did we have any donations from this meeting?

I have no idea why you don't have minutes for February and March because
I sent them to vox-officers in the following mails:
http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/private/vox-officers/2007-February/002994.html
http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/private/vox-officers/2007-March/003022.html
At the April meeting we went to Crepeville and talked about plans for
the Whole Earth festival, I think Henry, Alex, Bryan, Isaac Trotts, and
I were there, and there was somebody else whose name I don't remember.
But it wasn't a formal meeting.
Nick