[vox-outreach] WEF status update [Fri 1:55pm]

[vox-outreach] WEF status update [Fri 1:55pm]

Bryan Richter writes (in LUGOD's "#lugod" IRC channel on Freenode):

  ping('weffies')

  status update: we are situated near a solar power company, but they
  weren't set up yet and I don't know if they have power

  i wandered around and talked to Sierra Solar, near the Experential
  Space, and they said they could probably provide us with some juice

  However, the spot that is next to them might not be available (it
  might be a "fire lane")

  I'm at delta of venus right now. I'm gonna wander back over there in
  a while to see if the Solar people near our currently-assigned spot
  have power

  Our current spot is pretty sweet
  it's under a tree on the very west side of campus, directly north of the food
  err west side of the quad

  unfortunately I don't have a cell phone right now

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/