[vox-outreach] Re: Friday Setup

2007/5/10, Alex Mandel:
Ok you 3 coordinate the setup on Friday.
(Dave, Bryan, Nick) I got all the parts I had to campus, although we may
need to dig up an extension cord.
1. Shall we meet at Dave's office (Wikson 3108, I am told)? At 3pm, I suppose?
2. Anyone know where we will be situated? Or do we find out tomorrow?
I can cruise over to the Karma Dome early if we need to worry about
being set up next to the solar people.
3. zomg canopy?!? I can pick it up tomorrow morning, if necessary.

-Bryan
aka chreekat