Re: [vox-outreach] WEF prep: Other misc. stuff

Re: [vox-outreach] WEF prep: Other misc. stuff

2007/5/8, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>:
* Can someone bring water?  (A dispenser would be most WEF-appropriate,
  but a case of bottled water should be ok, if we make sure to recycle!)
I have 4 gallon jugs I can bring. Bring your own cup! :)

* Can someone bring sun screen?
Yes, but not a lot. :-P

* Weather forecast
  FYI, as of right now (6:30am, Tue. May 8th), the weather looks to be:
  - Google 4-day:
    + Fri:  79F
  - Weather Underground 5-day:
    + Fri:  79F & Clear