[vox-outreach] WEF prep: Other misc. stuff

[vox-outreach] WEF prep: Other misc. stuff

A few more prep. questions:

* I assume we sent our 'proof of NPO status' to the WEF organizers, and
  are good to go?

* Can someone bring water?  (A dispenser would be most WEF-appropriate,
  but a case of bottled water should be ok, if we make sure to recycle!)

* Can someone bring sun screen?

* Weather forecast
  FYI, as of right now (6:30am, Tue. May 8th), the weather looks to be:
  - Google 4-day:
    + Fri:  79F
  - Weather Underground 5-day:
    + Fri:  79F & Clear
    + Sat:  79F & Clear
  - Weather.com 10-day:
    + Fri:  83F & Mostly Sunny
    + Sat:  82F & Partly Cloudy
    + Sun:  81F & Mostly Sunny

  (I've added the forecast to the WEF page and will try to keep it updated
  on occasion.)