Re: [vox-outreach] WEF computers

Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 01:36:00PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 01:00:23PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:

Hey, just an FYI, I plan on bringing my (dual-boot) Thinkpad to WEF.
Cool, thanks, I'll make a note.

I know that in the past we've had a desktop set up. Do we plan on doing
that again? Or do you think it would be sufficient if a couple of us bring
our laptops?
Laptops are good, but LUGOD only has the desktop demo PC, so that's all
we can _guarantee_ that we'll have. :)

Last I heard, the demo box was going to be RSVP'd for this weekend's
Installfest. (Has that happened? Who even has the box, right this
moment?)

Thanks,

The last I heard Henry had it, but Alex was maybe going to pick it up
from him. If it doesn't go to the installfest then any of us can do a
new Debian install or something, I think Debian is what has usually been
used in the past.
I've got an edubuntu disc waiting for it. Someone just needs to tell me where to pick it up.

-Alex