Re: [vox-outreach] Status of WEF & GTC?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 02:51:02PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote

Ordering of CDs is a good idea but they might not get here unless we order 6.10 now since 7.04 is any day now and ship it usually gets bogged on a new release.
6.10 should be fine, I think. They ARE give-aways. :)
People can also upgrade easily, I think, or bring their freshly-Ubuntued
boxes to our May(?) installfest. :)

- So do we try to order and burn some if they don't show up? Can Jimbo make some fancy labels for us again?
I did not try and order any. I assume noone else has either.
I shall do it now, as well.
Make sure you tell them to give us 6.10s they've got sitting around and not wait for 7.04 then.
Demo box will be RSVPd for next IF, we just need to dig it out of storage and pick a distro (why isn't their one centered on tuxpaint)
Heh, there's Edubuntu. ;
Good choice, let's put that on the demo box.

Thanks Bill,
Alex