[vox-outreach] Reminder - MANDATORY - GTC meeting APRIL 19TH -Professional Organizations of Sacramento

[vox-outreach] Reminder - MANDATORY - GTC meeting APRIL 19TH -Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Greetings,

Please be sure to send a representative this Thursday AND send back the GTC sign-up Sheet of your participants this Thursday morning.

Please find the Sixty work profile, which I submitted on April 6th.   Please also find an attachment with FOUR tabs, “ Supply List sign-up”, “set-up and break down”, “ Booth Staff Schedule” & “SME Speakers” .     Please submit this to me by Thursday morning, which I will then compile for discussion at the meeting.   The agenda for our meeting follows below.

 Thursday, April 19th, 5-7pm is going to work to discuss booth set-up and final check lists, scheduling of staffing the booth.

Celestin's Caribbean Restaurant

1815 K St (Cross Street: 18th Street)
Sacramento, CA 95814View Map
(916) 444-2423

MEETING AGENDA:

            Booth supply check list

            Final Equipment order

           Booth set up and break down schedule (Tuesday, May 15th 10AM-7PM); (Friday, 1:30PM)

           Booth staffing schedule

           SME Consultations/Speakers

           Standard Organizational Flyers

           Sponsors and give away items

REMINDERS/ ACTION ITEMS:

Sponsors – for contributing money, supplies/materials (see below) or give aways

Please speak with and secure your current sponsors involvement by April 17th. and convey what it is they are providing to me before the scheduled meeting.

STANDARD BOOTH BANNER and a template for handouts -  contact info one page handout displaying the contact information/YRL, logo and abstract for all participating organizations.   Was/is to be provided by PMI and to be handed out at our next meeting April 17th

Exhibitor Personnel Registration

Anyone planning to staff the booth will need to visit this link to obtain a badge.

   http://www.govtech.net/gtc/index.php/GTCWest2007/exhibitor_reg

Furniture and Carpet Order for services – Due April 23rd, 2007

     http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/GTC_West_07_Speaker_Application.doc

All contact information, logos, registration links, meetings for 2007 and other information should be loaded on the SacramentoITevents.net web site, which will be displayed at the booth  NO LATER THAN MAY 1st.

(http://uat.sacramentoitevents.net/)

Professional Organization profile on STANDARD template (Logo, abstract, contact information)– Due April 27th, 2007

 General and Electrical Order for services – Due May 7th, 2007

     http://media.govtech.net/Koryn/West_2007/GTC_West_07_Speaker_Application.doc

The following organizations have pledged their interest in participating in hosting a Professional Organizations Booth at GTC.   EACH Organization who collects dues and has money budgeted, is expected to provide $200 by May 7th to order supplies.

Notes:

Standard Booth Dress code will be Polo’s with Black Slacks and Dress shoes.

All contact information, logos, registration links, meetings for 2007 and other information should be loaded on the SacramentoITevents.net web site, which will be displayed at the booth (http://uat.sacramentoitevents.net/) NO LATER THAN MAY 1st.

Participating Orgs

Sacramento Valley-Microsoft Project Association

Sacramento Valley PMI

Sacramento Valley DAMA

Sacramento Valley ISSA

Sacramento Valley IIBA

Sacramento Valley itSMF

Please have your organization promote our involvement and encourage members to attend the GTC.   An official promotion link and marketing package has not yet been issued to us by GTC.  I will inquire this week.

Regards,

Bart Battaglia

Director of Marketing and Operations

bart@pronetworkassociates.com

ProNetwork Associates LLC

providers of SacramentoITevents.Net

13389 Folsom Blvd, Suite 300-122

Folsom, CA 95630

MPA-SVC Marketing Director

(530) 400-1769 Cell

bart@stanfieldsystems.com

Logo_SacramentoValley

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.608.8006   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc