[vox-outreach] WEF & GTC planning tonight

[vox-outreach] WEF & GTC planning tonight

In lieu of a speaker, Henry and I decided that tonight's LUGOD meeting --
be it a social gathering at Crepeville, or a regular meeting at the
Library (I'm letting Henry decide) -- could be used to discuss planning for
LUGOD's presence at Whole Earth Festival (WEF) and the Government Technology
Conference (GTC) in May.

I've asked Henry to post an announcement when he gets a moment, and he or I
will update the website with the correct location.

Thanks!