2006 Sep 12 15:40

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

I'm not going to wait until the last minute for things to materialize. Link me to the ISO file in which I can d/l. Then tell me how I can get those blank CD's of yours, be it me getting it or you dropping it off at my house. I have a burner and am not afraid to use it.

As far as table chairs I have a fold up table. Not too big, 2.5X4, but will get the job done. I also have a small round patio table that will do quite nicely. I have some chairs but sure could use some more.

I have found another very nice live CD called katonix. It uses the same platform as knoppix but has been tweaked to be a lot better. I can boot it on my demo so I will use it on Sat. Will make more.

As far as flyers I will print up some for each thing that we are distributing.

Feeling the screws turning from my wife I can't absorb a lot of time on my demo. Essentially I am her bitch but she is right...so much needs to be done around the house and since she is working and I am not I will do what needs to be done. I love her dearly and she comes first.

Will be in Davis getting my teeth cleaned at 3:30pm. Will also be hitting up the Laundromats of apartment complexes to put up my flyers.

Alex, call me please so we can get the ball rolling on a few things.
Jim
(916) 420-8949

Well I meant Ryan with the Robot duplicator. But new problem. I
downloaded the Freesmug.dmg image and figured I should convert it to iso
and burn. dmg2iso.pl failed and I couldn't get dmgextractor.jar to run.
So I copied the file to my friend's Mac and he tried to burn it at which
point it said that the image was 768 MB. The file is really 668 MB and
the md5 checks.
At this point I'm not sure what to do. On my friends Mac we mounted the
original dmg and it does contain Directories filled with other dmg
files. So I could just burn the file onto a CD instead of burning the
image to disk. I just wasn't sure if this would be too complicated for
some users.

Any ideas?
Alex