2006 Sep 18 11:16

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

On Sunday 10 September 2006 05:00 pm, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Another cool disc I've been playing with is Helix. Maybe you want a few
> copies of that. It's a forensic/data recovery disc with a windows
> executable and a custom knoppix based live CD all about security, file
> recovery etc. It's supposed to be good for cleaning a windows machine
> while it's being infected or attacked.
>
> Alex

Fantastic.  I have already have checked this disk out and does load on my wifi
pc w/ no problems.  I have also heard that it can change the system registry
easily but haven't experimented yet.  I only have about 5 disks left to burn
so I will burn these as well.

I will also make some Cd art as well for helix and theopencd.  I will post to
my web site for inspection.  I wish I had the file showing off the knoppix
artwork that Tim and I made.  It is very nice indeed.

What we don't give away on SFD we can always give away another time.