2006 Sep 03 00:52

Re: [vox-outreach] of farmers market

Heck I can't get in contact with the the market manager (Randi NacNear). Guess she is gone early ofr the long weekend.

I have these flyers stating we will be in Central Park but based on what I have learned recently I don't know if it is a go. According to the info site I have to have market manager approval. I could have sworn that they (associate from farmers market commitee (530) 756-1695) told me it was a first come first serve venue.

I will still make these flyers (about 50?). I will be at the common grounds coffee shop early on sunday morning with flyers in hand if anybody wants any. Don't know if we should distribute them though being I have no concrete confirmation as to space alotted status.

I so wish that someone, anyone, would answer the phone. Bummer.

Jimbo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimbo" <evesautomotive@charter.net>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: [vox-outreach] of farmers market

Well well well...I guess I was misinformed. I even faxed/ signed this info sheet w/o even reading it! Here is a link to said sheet
http://www.davisfarmersmarket.org/info/sfiles/market_policy.pdf .

Hmph, don't know how I got mislead. Called farmers market comitee and also emailed them. No response. I am persistant. I will call again.

Jimbo