2006 Sep 01 08:57

Re: [vox-outreach] Advertising SFD

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 11:27:54PM -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> I have one of those fold out tent thingys that has a canopy.  10X10.  Will
> suit our needs well.
>
> If you are sure that I can get a spot and don't have to  set up at 5:30
> then I will sleep in and set up at 6:30 :)

Heh, even that seems a bit early.  FM starts at 8:00am, right?
What did the FM people say? -- both about spot-availability, and
what time they think you should get there?

> I have made a flyer in png format.  Unfortunatly I am unable to set up a
> png picture on my web site

Explain...!? :)

> however I scaled it down and changed it to a
> jpeg and it is now on the bottom of my index page
> http://webpages.charter.net/evesautomotive/ .

Cool!  I can put a copy on LUGOD's website in the Flyers section, too.

> Please give me ideas.

(Sorry, I just woke up... got about 5.5hrs sleep :^( )