2006 Aug 31 14:48

[vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day Flyer

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 08:33:20AM -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> Bill:  are there any flyers available?

I've created on this morning:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

It's a bit vague, since we don't have a venue _confirmed_ yet, but I've
also uploaded the Xara Xtreme source for the flyer, so people can edit it.
(Xara is now open source!  http://www.xaraextreme.org/ )

> I would like to start distributing them soon.
> If flyer is pdf online then point me into the right direction.
> If not available or needs editing just let me know.  8:31 am here and I
> haven't heard from Farmer's Market  yet.  Will allocate time.  Will call
> back at 10:30am.  Pressing for we don't have a lot of time.

Any word back from the Farmer's Market?  Did you call them back?

Also - There are some handouts from previous LUGOD events which might be
useful:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/

Those might be good to print, copy, and hand out at the SFD demo event...

Thanks!

-bill!
(Cc'ing everyone you sent the msg too, plus back to vox-outreach so others
can see)