2006 Aug 30 22:33

Re: [vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day

Looks like farmers market is the place to be (or borders?). I went to the farmers market lugod how-to link mentioned on the reply email you sent me. Old, broken links-need update.

Googled and found http://www.davisfarmersmarket.org/info/ in which I left a phone msg. Don't know if someone form lugod has contacted them, forgive me if I am going past my boundries.

I will pursue this with gusto if given the green light.

Would love to set this up eeeeaaarrrrllyyyyyyyyyy...packing some coffee and donuts.

I did receive email stating coop is negative.

Tim if you are moniotoring this maybe you would like to help me on saturday??

How bout books?

Jimbo.