January 6: Social gathering
2006 Mar 10 19:16

Re: [vox-outreach] Re: Call for volunteers: Flyer posting this weekend

On Friday 10 March 2006 15:30, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>  Has there been any word on this?

Nope.  I'm available either day, unless something comes up.

> Right now, I have "Sat or Sun" listed on the website for when this
> flyer-posting campaign will be happening.  Has a date been picked? :)

I'm not sure if there's been any final word.  At the moment, it looks like it
might be rainy tomorrow morning, but who knows about the afternoon.  I prefer
Saturday, despite the rain.

--Seth