2006 Mar 10 15:30

[vox-outreach] Call for volunteers: Flyer posting this weekend

[vox-outreach] Call for volunteers: Flyer posting this weekend

Greetings LUGOD members!

We'd like to do some flyer posting this weekend on campus, and possibly
arround town.

Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon are the proposed times, if you will
have an hour or two of free time this weekend, please post on vox-outreach,
so that we can schedule a time to meet on UCD campus and start posting
flyers. I will be providing flyers, so all you'll need to do is show up, and
bring a stapler if possible.

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/