2005 Nov 17 12:26

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteer Requst: Flyer Posting!

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteer Requst: Flyer Posting!

I'm posting a few around the engineering buildings on campus.

Jonathan

Ryan Castellucci wrote:
We've got a meeting coming up on Monday, and it would be great if we could get some flyers posted. Please see http://lugod.org/documents/flyers/ for places to post, and a flyer for the next meeting.