2005 Sep 08 19:58

[vox-outreach] Who can get discs/handouts from me?

[vox-outreach] Who can get discs/handouts from me?

I'll be in Sacramento first thing on Sat, so won't be at the Farmers Market
when it opens.  Who can grab the CDs I burned and flyers/handouts I will
have photocopied?  I'll be in Davis some time Friday evening.

Thx

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/