2005 Sep 05 15:02

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 08:52:32AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

Hello! I haven't heard from anybody about helping out. For this event to happen, we must have volunteers.

I lost track.  Besides you and I, who else has offered to help staff the
booth?

One person offered to make a few CDs, another offered to help at the booth. That's it. I would think Henry, Emily, and Chris might come by for awhile, but they are quiet.

And to confirm, it'll be 8am to 1pm, correct?  (With some setup time before 8
and breakdown time after 1)

Correct. I'll try to be early for setup. I plan to call Henry and Emily today to collect our booth equipment.

Jonathan