2005 Aug 30 20:18

Re: [vox-outreach] Advertising Sept 10th demo?

Re: [vox-outreach] Advertising Sept 10th demo?

Thanks for the prodding. I'm disappointed in the response I received from my last email (zero). Maybe we should first try to get committed help again, perhaps on the vox list. I can get to it tomorrow.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Shall I start advertising the demo we're holding on Sept 10th at the
Davis Farmer's Market?  It's less than 2 weeks away, and it's almost the
end of the month, so probably a good time to contact the papers/etc.

I can whip together a flyer, too.  Can folks out here post it around
town and campus?

Thx,