2005 Aug 30 08:51

[vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

[vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

We should put a plan together for our Demo at the Farmers Market on Software Freedom Day (Sep 10).

Who can come help staff the booth? We will need someone at the booth from 8am - 1pm. Let me know what hours you can help.

Who can burn some CDs? Generally, we like to have TheOpenCD and Knoppix to give away:

http://www.theopencd.org/
http://knoppix.org/

I'm sure we can reimburse material costs of reasonably priced CDs and sleeves. Let me know what you are able to burn.

An hour or two of your help goes a long way!

For myself, I plan to pick up our equipment (tables from Emily, computer from Henry) and setup the booth in the morning.

Thanks,
Jonathan