2005 Aug 11 11:48

Re: [vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Re: [vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 08:45:19AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

OK, sounds like a go! For the record, who did you speak to and when? A name could be important if we get any trouble when we set up. I discovered we have a howto on Farmers Market setup:

http://www.lugod.org/documents/howtos/FarmersMarket-HOWTO.txt

To confirm (since the howto is out-of-date, no doubt), FM is from 8am-12pm,
correct?

8am - 1pm

http://www.daviswiki.org/Farmers_Market