2005 Aug 11 10:07

Re: [vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Re: [vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Ryan wrote:
On Sunday 07 August 2005 03:53 am, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod| wrote:

So, what's the haps?  Are we going to be at Farmers Market or the Co-Op?

The farmers market says we can just show up, since we've already filled out the paperwork.... The space is first come, first served.

OK, sounds like a go! For the record, who did you speak to and when? A name could be important if we get any trouble when we set up. I discovered we have a howto on Farmers Market setup:

http://www.lugod.org/documents/howtos/FarmersMarket-HOWTO.txt

Emily has our tables, chair(s) and big sign. I can bring extension cords and some promotional material that I have on hand. I think the demo computer is with Henry at the moment. I can help setup and stay initially.

Jonathan