2005 Jul 19 10:51

Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD's demo on Software Freedom Day

Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD's demo on Software Freedom Day

Can we hold this at a different location? This would be a great time to do a demo at the Farmer's Market. The Co-Op has worked well at times, but it is a little crowded and restricted to a certain demographic.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
So I believe we're going ahead with holding a demo on Software Freedom Day
(Saturday, September 10th; see: http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/ )

We'll be holding a demo at the Davis Food Co-Op
(see: http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/ )

I've updated the "Davis" wiki page at the SFD website:
  http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/Davis

...posted a note to the SFD forums, in the "Team Announcements" section:
  http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=47&func=view&id=138&catid=2

...and put in a request to get 50 CDs, 5 balloons, and a few other things
to give away at the event.  They cannot ship to a PO Box, so I've given
Henry House's office address, which is our typical backup address.

Enjoy!