2005 Jun 09 12:13

[vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day, Sept. 10th

[vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day, Sept. 10th

For those of you not subscribed to LUGOD's "vox" list, please take a look
at this message about Software Freedom Day, taking place this year on
Sat. Sept. 10th.  I think we should hold a demo (or two!) that day.
It looks like we can register to receive free software & stuff to give out.

Thanks!