2005 Jun 06 00:42

Re: [vox-outreach] Possible demo on June 12th

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 04:25:41PM -0700, Henry House wrote:
> På 2005-06-04, skrev Bill Kendrick:
> > > >

> > > I can deliver (in Davis preferably), but someone will need to contact me
> > > about it.
> >
> > Can we stow them at Henry House's office, and I can pick them up that day
> > before I go to the Co-Op?
>
> Yes, as long as they stay there no more than about two weeks.

Well, as I'd be picking them up in 8 days, I think we're set.

Thanks!  What time, next Sunday, can I meet up with you at your office?
(I'm not sure if I'll be in town the night before or not, so closer to noon
works best for me.)

(Wishing Chris had scheduled us for 2-6 or something ;) )