Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

Jonathan,

OK, then I'll plan to meet you at our location (wherever that may be) at
~ 11:30. I'll bring my disks and printouts.

See you then!

Rick

Jonathan Stickel wrote:
Great. Thanks for ALL your help!

For setup, we need to find our location, setup a table, the demo computer, and all our give-away stuff. I plan to do this ~11:30 on Friday. WEF officially starts at 12pm, but it is pretty quiet at first so there is no real rush to be exactly on time. I'm assuming you can drop off all the goodies you've prepared then!

Thanks,
Jonathan