Re: [vox-outreach] Re: WEF status (attn esp: Emily & Jonathan)

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 07:45:37AM -0700, Rick O'Shaughnessy wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I'll run them off and give them to Jonathan along with the burned CDs
> (just finished the last 10).

Thanks!  Let us know about how many you copy.  It sounds like the
"About LUGOD" one is the one we need the most of, and since we have leftover
"Free Software!" ones from last year (and I barely changed it this year),
that's the one we need the least of.

Thanks!!!