Re: [vox-outreach] Skipping GTC this year?

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 08:58:56AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I've not had any dealings with GTC in past years and have no time to
> pull it together from scratch this year.  So it does seem like wee need
> to let it go.

The biggest problem with GTC is that we can only get free booth (which then
costs something like $100 for power) if we check back at the last minute
and there have been cancellations.

We can't afford (money-wise) to actually plan ahead. :^/

It's a great event to go to, though!