Re: [vox-outreach] WEF status (attn esp: Emily & Jonathan)

Re: [vox-outreach] WEF status (attn esp: Emily & Jonathan)

Bill Kendrick wrote:
"Stuff for WEF"; can you go through and post a short summary of what all is
in there?  (I forget already!)

CDs:
~20 GunWinII
4 TheOpenCD
~10 Knoppix
~10 Writer's Software

Pamphlets, Fliers:
~30 Free Computer Software
~30 An Brief Overview of Linux and Open Source
~30 Linux Users' Group of Davis
~30 The Open Source Definition
~30 CrossOver Office
~30 LUGOD business cards

David King dropped off a bunch of CDs and it sounds like we have plenty more coming as well. More paper handouts would be a good idea, especially simple ones that advertise LUGOD. Also, more business cards to stick in cd sleeves like last year.

Jonathan