[vox-outreach] WEF status (attn esp: Emily & Jonathan)

[vox-outreach] WEF status (attn esp: Emily & Jonathan)

I've created a couple of documents for WEF, but didn't get to copy them yet,
and didn't make it up for this week's meeting. :^(

Emily, you had a box of stuff that I collected from various LUGOD stashes
in your house and labelled "Stuff for WEF", or some-such.  I meant to ask
you to give it to Jonathan (or anyone else who'd be at WEF on Friday).
If you didn't do it already, can you try to get it to him/them?

Whoever has it, can you go through and post a short summary of what all is
in there?  (I forget already!)

In the meantime, I'll turn my docs into PDFs and post them online somewhere
in case anyone out here feels like running off 50 or so of them to hand
out.  (If noone can, I'll see if I can do it before I arrive at WEF
on Saturday morning.)

Thanks!  Man, I hope the weather decides to clear up before Friday! :^/